Skip to main content
Senior Project Manager – Major Heritage Rehabilitation Projects
Come join our team working on major heritage construction/rehabilitation projects!
Iconic and monumental buildings representative of place, past and culture. Rehabilitation, restoration, conservation, and modern interventions that preserve our connection to history, and ready these assets for future generations to use.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be a trusted advisor to our clients by providing strategic direction and oversight for large scale, complex projects.
Responsibilities include, but aren’t limited to:
- Leading the project: define the objectives of the project and take the lead in the development of project life cycle planning documents including project scope, budget and schedule. Demonstrate expert knowledge of complex project planning to ensure effective project integration that account for all asks of the project.
- Establishing the project controls: set up and oversee effective project governance frameworks and control plans for cost management, scheduling, quality, risk and change management. Demonstrate expertise in scope and cost management.
- Leading project reporting activities: ensure effective reporting and tracking activities are established and followed to report on project progress.
- Aligning the project team: chair meetings to ensure alignment on objectives and action items. Where challenges arise, take a lead role in bringing them to successful resolution by leaning on your experience, technical expertise and conflict resolution skills.
- Managing project stakeholders: provide strategicadvice and support to our client – and the project teams – in managing relationships, requirements, and reporting for project stakeholder engagement. Establish corresponding communication strategies to facilitate this. Demonstrate expert knowledge in navigating complex project issues that may affect project timelines and manage stakeholder expectations effectively.
- Overseeing contract management activities: Prepare various contract documents for retaining design, construction, advisory, specialty and/or other services (e.g. Terms of Reference, Scope of Work, Supplementary conditions, Evaluation criteria, etc.). Manage the delivery of those contracts and cultivate strong vendor/supplier/contract relationships.
- Mentoring: play an active role in the development of junior staff by providing mentorship support, actively participating in our mentorship program.