Skip to main content
Senior Project Manager, Engineering
Join Us In ‘Building for the Future’
Innovative Solutions. Tailored Approach. Endless Enthusiasm.
We are innovators, problem‑solvers, and best‑in‑class corporate real estate specialists and project management professionals focused on leveraging our collective capabilities to support world-class infrastructure projects across the globe. We believe, that together, we can make anything happen. When you join our team, that’s what you get. You get to make anything happen.
We foster an environment where people are supported, celebrated, and are empowered to grow, learn, and achieve excellence. Our success is built on a strong foundation that is instilled with a genuine passion for the projects we undertake and their positive impact on shaping our shared environment.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be a trusted advisor to our clients by providing strategic direction and oversight for large scale, complex projects.
What you’ll do:
- Leading the project: define the objectives of the project and take the lead in the development of project life cycle planning documents including project scope, budget and schedule. Demonstrate expert knowledge of complex project planning to ensure effective project integration that account for all asks of the project.
- Establishing the project controls: set up and oversee effective project governance frameworks and control plans for cost management, scheduling, quality, risk and change management. Demonstrate expertise in scope and cost management.
- Leading project reporting activities: ensure effective reporting and tracking activities are established and followed to report on project progress.
- Aligning the project team: chair meetings to ensure alignment on objectives and action items. Where challenges arise, take a lead role in bringing them to successful resolution by leaning on your experience, technical expertise and conflict resolution skills.
- Managing project stakeholders: provide strategic advice and support to our client – and the project teams – in managing relationships, requirements, and reporting for project stakeholder engagement. Establish corresponding communication strategies to facilitate this. Demonstrate expert knowledge in navigating complex project issues that may affect project timelines and manage stakeholder expectations effectively.
- Overseeing contract management activities: Prepare various contract documents for retaining design, construction, advisory, specialty and/or other services (e.g. Terms of Reference, Scope of Work, Supplementary conditions, Evaluation criteria, etc.). Manage the delivery of those contracts and cultivate strong vendor/supplier/contract relationships.
- Mentoring: play an active role in the development of junior staff by providing mentorship support, actively participating in our mentorship program.