Skip to main content
Senior Portfolio Planner, Real Property Advisory Services
Tiree Real Property Advisory Services (RPAS) help organizations align business strategies with real property assets by providing analysis, policy and approvals advice, project leadership, and expertise.
For over two decades, we have been working with public and private clients to identify and seize opportunities to manage real property assets more responsively, more effectively and more sustainably.
We use a structured approach that balances creative thinking with in-depth knowledge of project approval processes, documentation, and delivery processes, to meet the unique needs of each of our clients. Our services and solutions span the lifecycle of real property, from initial planning and approvals, through to construction, operations, and ultimately disposal.
Our team has the vision and talent required to analyze the situation, identify the challenge, develop an approach, and communicate these solutions clearly. We are working on some of the largest and most exciting real estate projects in Canada and are excited to be growing our team!
Your Day to Day
You will be responsible for supporting our client in managing multiple complex real property projects in Canada and abroad.
- Analysis of external economic, land use, and real estate market trends
- Examine and interpret the local and community policies, plans and by-laws
- Developing building and space accommodation standards
- Developing organizational policies concerning the use of real property
- Identifying future space requirements of an organization and analyzing alternative solutions to meet such requirements
- Preparing profiles of existing building or portfolio condition, performance, and utilization
- Identifying any potential problems a real estate portfolio presents in meeting organizational goals
- Comparing the performance of a portfolio or real property organization with its past performance and private-sector industry or government comparables
- Developing real property strategies to meet the organization’s goals, accommodation requirements or real property “custodial” responsibilities
- Developing strategies to rationalize the disposal of real property assets
- Prioritizing numerous real property projects (ie: maintenance, renovation / retrofit, tenant improvement, disposal, acquisition, etc.) in keeping with the organization’s strategic goals and abilities
- Preparing real estate development strategies and real property master plans