Skip to main content
Project Manager – Advisory Services
Join Us In Building for the Future
Innovative Solutions. Tailored Approach. Endless Enthusiasm.
We are innovators, problem‑solvers, and best‑in‑class corporate real estate specialists and project management professionals focused on leveraging our collective capabilities to support world-class infrastructure projects across the globe. We believe, that together, we can make anything happen. When you join our team, that’s what you get. You get to make anything happen.
We foster an environment where people are supported, celebrated, and are empowered to grow, learn, and achieve excellence. Our success is built on a strong foundation that is instilled with a genuine passion for the projects we undertake and their positive impact on shaping our shared environment.
As a Project Manager in Real Property Advisory Services, you will support various projects and initiatives in the planning and approval phases.
Projects will vary in terms scope and complexity.
What you’ll do:
- Strategic planning – participate in the review of the organization’s business objectives, vision, and strategy for their real estate portfolio and support the prioritization of projects based on a detailed assessment of needs (e.g.: building condition, urgency of use/occupation, etc.)
- Analysis – perform the analysis of various strategic options to consider financial impacts, risks, liabilities, and opportunities, to deliver the best outcome for the client. In support of the expansion of a real estate footprint, typical analyses will include due diligence for the acquisition of property (buy, lease etc.) and the associated build/ development methods
- Stakeholder engagement – support all activities related to stakeholder engagement in addition to planning and implementation stages to review options and recommendations, ensuring comprehensive due diligence is conducted. Typical stakeholder may include senior government executives, private-sector interests, municipal interests, community groups.
- Approvals – where additional funding is required to deliver projects, contribute to the development of associated approval deliverables such as financial analysis, business cases, investment analysis reports, and in the case of the public sector, support the development of Treasury Board Submissions and Memorandums to Cabinet.
- Project Planning – research land development (master plans and detailed site development plans) and urban planning considerations to ensure each project is developed with a comprehensive consideration of all pertinent factors